Perfect for hunting and tactical builds alike, Black Wood USA's Wraparound Foregrip mates perfectly to Aero Precision's Quantum M-LOK 9 in, 12 in, or 15 in Handguards. Each foregrip is machined from a single piece of lumber and then hand sanded and finished. Get your foregrip here, and then Click Here to pick up your preferred length and color of handguard.
About The Wood
English Walnut is a classic hardwood that has been used in firearms production for centuries. Its colors range from blonde to dark brown with most pieces having little color variation. The Wood Database rates its Janka Hardness at 1,220 lb.
No two pieces of lumber are alike and neither are our grip panels. We take pride in the unique patterns and colors found in each of our grip panels and know that you'll love the way the wood complements your firearm. Please note therefore, that the pieces you receive may not look exactly like those shown in the images.
About Our Collections
Every piece of wood we use is unique. However, to help ensure that the furniture on your rifle provides a uniform aesthetic, we do our best to match all wood furniture pieces within the same wood type. For example, you can rest assured that our Walnut (or Rosewood, Zebrawood, etc) Stock, Grip and Rail Panels will all look great together on your weapon.
Note: M-LOK nuts need to be inserted inside the Quantum Handguard and then tightened to the bolts. Traditional M-LOK nut “push through and twist” installation not possible with this foregrip.
1. Remove Quantum Handguard from rifle/pistol.
2. Place foregrip around the handguard in desired position and line up with M-LOK slots.
Note: Complete steps #3 and #4 one side at a time, turning the handguard to each side to allow the M-LOK nuts to rest in their slots.
3. Insert M-LOK nuts from the inside of the handguard in locked vertical position.
4. Screw provided bolts into the M-LOK nuts on both sides, do not tighten all the way.
5. With all bolts loosely attached to the M-LOK nuts, slide foregrip rearward until each M-LOK nut rests against the rear of its slot in the handguard.
6. Hand tighten all bolts.
Examples of how others have used our components on their AR's.
Rifle by Mike. Photos by Zero7One.